Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 11  (Read 2420 times)

niuserre

• Coppermine newbie
Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 11
« on: May 04, 2006, 05:16:40 pm »

There's a couple of posts about this but the first suggest using GD which isn't an option for me as the server settings prevent it working with very large images and the latter hasn't been resolved although I suspect it matches my problem.

When trying to upload images with a width or height greater than 2500px both I and a friend with a different gallery get the 'click here for details or to reload' thing and when we click there's this:

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 11

It doesn't do it with every picture that's over 2500, just some of them. I rescanned a couple and saved them again but I'm still getting the same error. The config options don't limit the size (well, the limit's set to 9000 pixels to be safe).

The image I'm trying to upload is here. It's the exact same size as this image which I had no problem adding.

Any ideas please?

Nibbler

Re: Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 11
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 05:21:05 pm »

We can't really help with issues related to IM setup. Those 2 files may be the same dimensions, but one is 1.1 MB and the other is 3.6 MB so they are not comparable. Try searching google for your error message.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.