Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: xp publish web service error  (Read 2647 times)

venus_shum

• Coppermine newbie
xp publish web service error
« on: May 02, 2006, 09:58:09 pm »

I have used xp publish for a while without any problem.  It just stop working one day and I don't understand why.

The Web publishing wizard would stop working after the login page, error message is "web service error".  But if I login to the gallery first using IE, I can get pass the login page with the wizard to the end with the same error. 

I checked the permission on the folders.  And I have tried added the "silly safe mode" line in the config.inc.php.

I have seen other thread with the same problem but there was no solution given.  Can anybody help?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 12:09:58 am by venus_shum »

venus_shum

• Coppermine newbie
Re: xp publish web service error
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 12:09:35 am »

I upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.4.5 (which was easier than I thought, mainly involved file copying), download the reg again and update, the problem is solved.

I do notice now I can only xp publish into non-user gallery folder, but not other catagory, which is a pain.  But at least its working.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.