Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't install w/out ImageMagick?  (Read 3382 times)

shadowphoenix

• Coppermine newbie
Can't install w/out ImageMagick?
« on: April 28, 2006, 11:49:03 pm »

I'm tryin to install CPG on a hosted server and when I get to the installation screen that has you setup your MySql and ImageMagick info I get the following error when I dont put anything in the Imagemagick Directory field.

The following errors were encountered and need to be corrected first:

mySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'T NULL default '0', user1 varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', on query 'T NULL default '0', user1 varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', user2 varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', user3 varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', user4 varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', url_prefix tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', pic_raw_ip tinytext, pic_hdr_ip tinytext, lasthit_ip tinytext, PRIMARY KEY (pid), KEY owner_id (owner_id), KEY pic_hits (hits), KEY pic_rate (pic_rating), KEY aid_approved (aid,approved), KEY pic_aid (aid), position INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', FULLTEXT KEY search (title,caption,keywords,filename) ) TYPE=MyISAM'

The wording makes it sound like you can run CPG w/out ImageMagick, so why won't it let me?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.