Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ecard image link - need to change  (Read 2786 times)

Velting.net

• Coppermine newbie
ecard image link - need to change
« on: April 25, 2006, 03:48:22 am »

I would like to change the image link to direct the recipient of an ecard back to my homepage, not the image in the gallary..

I have searched everywhere and cant seem to find the location.

Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:17:05 am by Velting.net »

Velting.net

• Coppermine newbie
Re: image link in ecard email
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 08:16:22 am »

Perhaps i should clarify..

I am using iframes in my site ( http://www.velting.net ) and if i change the URL of my homepage in CONFIG, when a visitor clicks on "home" in the copermine menu, the whole page index page for my website then loads in the iframe, creating a homepage within a home page. Thus i need to have the "home" link in my coppermine menu refer to the copermine gallery home. Hope that made sense..

The whole problem I'm running into is that when someone clicks the image in an email (from an ecard) its taking them to the coppermine gallery, not my page containing the gallery.

I would be very grateful if someone could shed some light on this.. Thanks again.

Ryan

Nibbler

Re: ecard image link - need to change
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 11:12:12 pm »

You can edit the ecard template, it is part of the theme. Copy it from themes/sample/theme.php into your theme.php and hardcode the link.

Velting.net

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 11:50:15 pm »

thank you for the response Nibbler, I appreciate it.. You will have to forgive me, I'm just not sure what to change in it...

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 11:56:14 pm »

Change this bit to point wherever you like

Code: [Select]
<a href="{VIEW_MORE_TGT}/displayimage.php?pos=-{PID}">
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.