Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: multiple groups album visibility  (Read 2754 times)

flux

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • CPG Remote Hack Demo
multiple groups album visibility
« on: April 24, 2006, 05:38:13 pm »

Hi,

as i'm finishing some invision power board bridging i face a few problems i never really had to deal with, in cpg in the past..

Here i'd like to know if there's a way or a hack/mod that will let me grant access to multiple user groups to some public albums.

For example i have a few user groups in the forum that are imported thru cpg bridging process, like :

banned, guests, validating, members, active members, moderators, admins

i'd like a "public" album, meaning not a user album, to be restricted to only groups "active members","moderators","admins", other groups shouldn't be allowed to access them..

my guess is that it's not possible to do that with a fresh cpg install but maybe there's a mod i can use, otherwise i'll have to work on that asap..
now that i think of it, it should also be available to user galleries albums..

sorry i it's already been discussed before, i haven't found a thread discussing that specific feature..
thx

.flux
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.