Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am going crazy trying to configure?  (Read 2652 times)

buffermaster

• Coppermine newbie
I am going crazy trying to configure?
« on: January 13, 2004, 10:24:29 pm »

I have set up Coppermine on a site I look after http://www.ncvc.org.uk/gallery/ and I am obviuosly very impressed but I cannot make one of the default images disappear from the index page ~ its the grey nopic.jpg below the category section, I am sure its simple; what have I done wrong? and how can i get rid of it?

buffermaster

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 11:04:32 pm »

I have discovered by playing that altering the "The content of the main page " setting to 'breadcrumb/catlist/lastup/random ' does of course remove the unwanted broken album image (as defined in the FAQ and the help files) but unfortunatley it also removed the album view from all other pages > making them unusable, have i discovered a small bug or am I missing the obvious?

Thanks

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 11:33:18 pm »

Have you actually created an album and put a pic in it yet?

That should get rid of the no pic view. then you can put alblist back in config.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.