Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Staying Logged In Problems??  (Read 2966 times)

SweetNSassyRobin

• Coppermine newbie
Staying Logged In Problems??
« on: April 20, 2006, 06:48:36 pm »

Hey guys...

Not sure you can help or not, but I am hoping you may be able to point me in the direction of where to look to attempt to solve this problem on my site. I just recieved the following note from one of my regular users and to be honest I have never had the problems she is having so I am totally clueless on how to fix this. Here is her note:

Hi Robin,

I just wanted to let you know about the problems I have always had with the forums and and am now having with the gallery. I have never been able to stay logged in to the forums between visits, even when I delete all my cookies and temp. internet files. Also, I always have to log in twice. Although this always kind of annoyed me, I put up with it, but now I am having problems with the gallery as well. I just cant seem to log in for the last couple of days. I would like to post the layouts I am doing, but I cant get in to do it, or to comment on other people's layouts. I have felt really bad about not being able to comment on a lot of the layouts for the SYWTBASB contest.

I know that I am not the only person this is happening too, becuase I have seen that Sandra is posting layouts for one of her other DT members who cant seem to log in to the gallery. This is a new problem for me (just the last couple of days) but I thought you might like to know about it.

Sorry to add something else to your plate, but I really would like to post my layouts!

Cheers,
Suzy

We have PhPbb for our forums and Coppermine for our gallery and they are NOT integrated. As I said earlier, I dont have any problems logging in or staying logged in on either our forums OR gallery, so I am not sure what could be causing this issue or where to look. Any help you can offer on where/what I can do to fix this would be sooooo appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Robin : )

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Staying Logged In Problems??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 10:06:29 pm »

Does Suzy have any "security" software running? Has she tried a different browser?

SweetNSassyRobin

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Staying Logged In Problems??
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 11:27:14 pm »

I will definitely ask her about both of those issues. I asked host gator about the problem as well and they also think it is something on her end with a browser or settings - so I will see if she can check it out.

Thanks for the reply.
Robin : )
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.