Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Staying Logged In Problems??  (Read 2938 times)

SweetNSassyRobin

• Coppermine newbie
Staying Logged In Problems??
« on: April 20, 2006, 06:48:36 pm »

Hey guys...

Not sure you can help or not, but I am hoping you may be able to point me in the direction of where to look to attempt to solve this problem on my site. I just recieved the following note from one of my regular users and to be honest I have never had the problems she is having so I am totally clueless on how to fix this. Here is her note:

Hi Robin,

I just wanted to let you know about the problems I have always had with the forums and and am now having with the gallery. I have never been able to stay logged in to the forums between visits, even when I delete all my cookies and temp. internet files. Also, I always have to log in twice. Although this always kind of annoyed me, I put up with it, but now I am having problems with the gallery as well. I just cant seem to log in for the last couple of days. I would like to post the layouts I am doing, but I cant get in to do it, or to comment on other people's layouts. I have felt really bad about not being able to comment on a lot of the layouts for the SYWTBASB contest.

I know that I am not the only person this is happening too, becuase I have seen that Sandra is posting layouts for one of her other DT members who cant seem to log in to the gallery. This is a new problem for me (just the last couple of days) but I thought you might like to know about it.

Sorry to add something else to your plate, but I really would like to post my layouts!

Cheers,
Suzy

We have PhPbb for our forums and Coppermine for our gallery and they are NOT integrated. As I said earlier, I dont have any problems logging in or staying logged in on either our forums OR gallery, so I am not sure what could be causing this issue or where to look. Any help you can offer on where/what I can do to fix this would be sooooo appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Robin : )

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Staying Logged In Problems??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 10:06:29 pm »

Does Suzy have any "security" software running? Has she tried a different browser?

SweetNSassyRobin

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Staying Logged In Problems??
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 11:27:14 pm »

I will definitely ask her about both of those issues. I asked host gator about the problem as well and they also think it is something on her end with a browser or settings - so I will see if she can check it out.

Thanks for the reply.
Robin : )
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.