Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BriarPatch-Theme for cpg1.4.x  (Read 9862 times)

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
BriarPatch-Theme for cpg1.4.x
« on: April 20, 2006, 03:03:52 pm »

Hi Folks,

Here's a new theme that I created using only <div> tags in the template.html file and all styling done in the css file. It's completely validated and has no problems in Firefox 1.5x and IE 6.0x but can't say what will happen in older versions of IE (drop IE and move to Firefox if possible). I'm buying a Mac soon so I'll be able to validate for Mac browsers but until then if anyone sees a problem, please post it here.

To see a working version, check out my test gallery at http://www.bullseyephotos.com/gallery/index.php?theme=briarpatch. Attached is a screenshot too.

All comments are welcome as I need feedback to develop better themes.

Enjoy!

Billy
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 01:16:06 pm by Gizmo »
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

tibu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Creative Foto Solutions
Re: BriarPatch-Theme for cpg1.4.x
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 07:37:46 pm »

Very Nice!  :) I have not installed it yet, but I will. Good job!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 05:34:41 am »

Thanks for the contributions, as with the other themes you created this one looks great as well.

Demo - Download

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 01:27:17 pm »

Thanks!  :D  Making themes is a lot of fun and quite relaxing. I have lots that I haven't posted since I don't want to be a theme hog but I'm working on one that has some cool CSS features so I'll be looking forward to sharing that one soon. Next step is learning more about the inards of CPG php code. I want to again thank you folks at Coppermine for creating a wonderful product with superior support (and don't forget "free"  ;) ) and it's a great system for learning web development.

Cheers,

Billy
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.