Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Okay, I mucked around with my theme, now the login is screwy  (Read 3731 times)

nbody

• Coppermine newbie
Okay, I mucked around with my theme, now the login is screwy
« on: April 19, 2006, 09:44:10 pm »

I made some changes to the theme, and now when I log in I get directed to a login page. As if the board does not recognize that I have logged in already. Refreshing does nothing. It is not the Pc as I have tried on several different machines with the same result.

On logging out (assuming i am able to get logged in properly) it does just the opposite: it acts as though I am logged out (no access) but does not display the logged out page. And any attempt to login again after logging in and getting the login page gets me the "error you are already logged in" and thne directs me back to the login page once more. (Damn, that sounds confusing when typed out.

Does this make sense?

The board is giving me this:

Notice: Undefined index: cat_thumb in /home/fraterna/public_html/gallery/themes/classic/theme.php on line 1055

Can anyone tell me if the cause of my woe is visible in this code, or if it is even related to this file at all? My first assumption was a cookie problem, but all is in order there as far as I can tell.

Please tell me what stupid mistake I have made and feel free to chastise me for meddling with the code.  ;D

Nbdy

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Okay, I mucked around with my theme, now the login is screwy
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 09:58:37 pm »

Provide a link with nonadmin test login.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.