Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leave comments?  (Read 3977 times)

:Sweetie:

• Coppermine newbie
Leave comments?
« on: April 19, 2006, 12:33:59 pm »

Hiya everybody,
I have a question.
Could I leave a comment in someone else's gallery? Cause if I can,then I have problems.
And other,more important question: if I can leave comments in someone else's CG [that seems to me normal!],where the f*** do I have to register my username? Cause I tried the username I have here,the one I have on sourceforge.net but they DON'T WORK! Darn! I need help.

-Claudia
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 01:07:07 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Leave comments?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 12:56:59 pm »

It's up to the owner of the coppermine-driven gallery if he allows you to post comments. Coppermine has the comment feature built-into it, but the person who runs and maintains the individual coppermine-driven site has the power to allow or disallow comments, with a lot of options available (commenting only for particular usergroups, or on particular albums, or no comments at all). However, this is nothing we could help you with: ask the owner of the coppermine-driven website you're trying to post comments on, not us. We're just the developers of the app, we don't administer it.
The username on sf.net or on coppermine-gallery.net are not related at all to the other website, as your car keys and the keys of your house's front door are not related neither, nor can one of them be used for the other, although both keys are made of metal and might even be produced by the same company.
In the future, please don't swear on public boards you don't own and use some common sense.

:Sweetie:

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Leave comments?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 01:00:14 pm »

I am sorry,okay?! I didnt have any idea of the features,since coppermin doesnt work on my website [i haven't php].
So,sorry once again and thank you for the info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.