Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning when install cpg133  (Read 8135 times)

tangk

• Coppermine newbie
Warning when install cpg133
« on: May 22, 2005, 05:46:10 pm »

I had installed ImageMagick. Web, php, mysql should be ok. I cannot sure that ImageMagick is ok. Must "gmake install" have no problem in HP-UX 11.00.

When I run
http://www.mydomain.com/cpg133/install.php

It display :
=====================================================
Warning: getimagesize(albums/userpics/im.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/cpg133/install.php on line 106

Warning: unlink(albums/userpics/im.gif): No such file or directory in /web/cpg133/install.php on line 107
The following errors were encountered and need to be corrected first:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The installer found the ImageMagick 'convert' program in '/usr/local/bin/', however it can't be executed by the script.
=====================================================

Do you know  how to fix this ? I have spend a lot of time on ImageMagick. I guess that it is about to be ok to use cpg133.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:12:20 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Warning when install cpg133
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 08:06:28 am »

change the permissions on your ImageMagick directory on your server. The user the webserver runs under needs r-x permissions there. However, this is not an issue with coppermine, but you ImageMagick setup.
Additionally, you might review your idea to post to requests for support on a sub-board that clearly says "General discussion (no support!)". Since you're trying to install cpg1.3.3, I'm moving your questions accordingly (both this one and the other one you posted on a very similar issue). Please note that the minimum requirement for coppermine is (among others) a webserver that is properly configured and has the image library (either GD or ImageMagick) already set up. This whole forum deals with coppermine, not general webserver setup. If you find ImageMagick hard to set up I suggest you try GD instead, it comes bundled with more recent versions of PHP, so it should already exist on your server unless you installed the sources by yourself (something that is only recommended for people who really know their way around).

liberte

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:42:18 am »

Hi
 i had many similar problems and plugin installs and third party linux installation problems,
i changed my server to windows and installed xampps on that such problems are out of date for me.
try this solution,
no user rights problems no third party plugin problems no trying to look updates of every plugin and after that trying to learn if this new plugin is suitable and stable with your other softwares etc etc etc

Also linux and W2003 web or w2003 server edition do not have performance differences.

I have to thank the person of the support of http://www.generaldots.com
he offered this solution to me after i could not setup anything on the server for a week!!!
----------
After 9 days sending from this message i see solution on Linux and mac computers
Nibbler's solution finishes this problem
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=22731

"Just leave it blank install coppermine and change path at config"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 06:10:11 pm by liberte »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 08:12:03 am »

cpg1.3.x goes unsupported. If you're trying to install cpg1.4.x, then you shouldn't have replied to a thread in the cpg1.3.x board. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.