Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1" error  (Read 3801 times)

AlligatorShoes

• Coppermine newbie
"Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1" error
« on: April 18, 2006, 09:32:48 am »

Hi,
I just installed Coppermine Photo Gallery from Fantastico today and once I try uploading files with "Batch Add Files", I uploaded my files with FTP and CHMODed to 777, I choose the directory and click "OK" it comes up with the thumbnails and I click "OK" again, on the final page it says: "click for details or to reload", I did and it came up with this:

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1

Please help me and I'm sorry if I don't make to much sense, I'm in a rush lol. My gallery URL is: http://shrekonline.com/gallery. Thanks for any help.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 11:47:08 am by TranzNDance »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: "Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1" error
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:44:58 am »

Don't use Fantastico, it is buggy and outdated. Upgrade to the most recent stable release (currently cpg1.4.4) as suggested in the docs that come with it. After having done so, read the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. I recommend using GD anyway.

AlligatorShoes

• Coppermine newbie
Re: "Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1" error
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 11:04:54 am »

Thanks, it works now :).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.