Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Option to Edit Filenames on albums' Edit Files page  (Read 3976 times)

St. Anger

• Coppermine frequent poster
Option to Edit Filenames on albums' Edit Files page
« on: April 11, 2006, 04:22:13 am »

I'm willing to pay someone $10 to $15 via PayPal if they can help me get a quick mod/hack for this within a few days. I don't think it would be that hard to do, but then again I don't know how to do it anyway...

Is it possible to add a field where you can edit the filenames in the albums' Edit Files link? The part I'm referring to is the Edit Files link beside each album in category view. It has options to edit everything except filenames, and adding that option would make renaming specific files in an album with custom filenames much more efficient. In my opinion, that feature should be in the next version of CPG. I don't see why it wasn't in CPG 1.4.x anyway since the ability to edit filenames was added.

So, basically, I just need the ability to edit files' filenames added into the albums' Edit Files page.

If you're interested, you can PM me here or send an email to admin@metcoverart.com

Thanks for any help. :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 11:02:42 pm by Nibbler »

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

St. Anger

Re: Option to Edit Filenames in albums' Edit Properties section
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 03:39:27 pm »

Nowhere close. :P

And sorry, I made a mistake: the link is called "Edit Files," not "Edit Properties." I've edited my post.

On an admin account, when you're viewing the list of albums in a category, you can see that there are three links beside each album:

Delete, Properties, Edit Files

In the Edit Files page, I simply need a hack that will allow the files' filenames to be edited as well.

St. Anger

Re: Option to Edit Filenames on albums' Edit Files page
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 06:50:17 pm »

If someone is willing to do this, just name a price and I'll consider it. I really need this as soon as possible...

St. Anger

Re: Option to Edit Filenames on albums' Edit Files page
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 10:56:58 pm »

Someone has fulfilled the offer, this topic could be closed now...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.