Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sub-Albums for selling & Complex Shop Mod  (Read 4055 times)

silvery

• Coppermine newbie
Sub-Albums for selling & Complex Shop Mod
« on: April 14, 2006, 10:49:55 pm »

Hello everybody,

it is time I didn' t ask for your science fellows !

I was wondering about a functionnality that could enhance tremendously the beautiful...Coppermine !

1) In fact, I thought that it would be so useful to be able to create sub-albums into an existing album.
I use to sell photographies during sports events and I'd like to help people to find rapidly their photos
in my website thanks to a clear subdivision respecting the structure of the competitions itself.

The problem is that most of the time, there are numerous categories : E1, E2, E3, etc...
I can not create dozens of albums as it would take a lot of space and is not convenient as
I want to display a chronology of the events on my website.

So I wanted to know if someone of the development team could answer me
and/or propose such thing for future improvements ?!!!

It might help a lot of people. Even for weddings, one could divide the day in different period
and it would help to read clearly each moment. Coppermine would become a superb e-tool for selling.

2 ) Another thing is : I have installed Coppermine for someone who is a designer
and this person has different family of products. I will need to have a personalised
price list with the dedicated reference for each family.

http://www.peterspan.net/galerie

I have read somewhere that is should not be difficult to developp even for a
non developper as me. It is a matter of changing the terms of if...else...
Could you give me an help about this ?

I am searching for the complex mod of Paypal that includ the 'complexshop.txt' file for the 1.4.4 version.

Thanks in advance guys !

Silvery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.