Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Several upload options (esp for big galleries)  (Read 3551 times)

Riccardo83

• Coppermine novice
Several upload options (esp for big galleries)
« on: August 03, 2007, 07:54:49 pm »

My website is www.alizee-forum.com/gallery

I used to have 4images as my galery but it doenst work well anymore with vbuletin so i switched to coppermine, which is great.

A few things I would suggest to make the whole administration better, uploading wise:

• Specify one folder for one album,all new images are uploaded into the same album folder on FTP.
  • User uploads for albums, upload thoe new photos into the same folder on ftp as previewsly images have been placed.
  • When manually adding new photos to specific album folder on ftp, option to only check new images (kind of batch add files without listing all the images which are already uploaded which can be quite annoying if u already have 500 pictures in one album

Let me give you one example, I uploaded a folder wallpaper with 300 images into album/

After this I tried to use the web upload function and added a new image to see where coppermine woudl upload it to, and it uploaded it into /albums/userpics/10001/

I woudl like coppermine to upload this pic into albums/wallpaper just to make the whole thing easier.

Same about user uploads, if they coudl be placed into the same assigned folder for each album, which the admin just approves. (makeing a tem folder on ftp where useruploads are being placed until coppermine moves them into the right folder on ftp by approval)

This would be the greatest thing, for a lot of us, a lot of people loved this feature on the other gallery, which sucks because integration there is poor, but coppermine is great integrated into any forum.

Love this gallery, and these features would make me die for it.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.