Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine problem after install...  (Read 2948 times)

fakemoth

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine problem after install...
« on: April 06, 2006, 02:17:59 pm »

... or maybe human problem, cause it's my first. Here is our server - http://www.liquidcore.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57 . The problem is that it didn't work for me with GD (some strange error) so we installed ImageMagick via yum. I also setup the Gallery Configuration (hope that /usr/bin/X11/ is the right path) to use ImageMagick. The permissions are already setup as i read in the manuals. So what am I doing wrong? Because I get  :-\ :

The previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.

Pls answer as quickly as possible, or at least direct me to something (a link) that could help me, cause I wasn't able to find any resources on this forum.

www.liquidcore.ro

Nibbler

Re: Coppermine problem after install...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 03:56:43 pm »

digital2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 04:50:58 pm »

I am having the same issue on a new install. When I upload an image I am getting the proverbial red x. It shows the path to the image as being : http://www.shallowcreekfarms.net/gallery/albums/edit/preview_933c0329.jpg . However, that image does not exist in that directory. Anyone have a clue what the problem is?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 05:08:21 pm »

Please read the link I posted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.