Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to add Album dropdown list, similar to "theme"  (Read 2311 times)

THoTH_2005

• Coppermine novice
  • Be Cool
    • The Book Of THoTH
How to add Album dropdown list, similar to "theme"
« on: April 20, 2006, 05:01:19 pm »

I've been here for hours looking for this, I know it should be straightforward to use the code from searchnew.php or upload.php somewhere, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. All I am after is a way to have an album dropdown list that works no matter which theme is selected, which will allow the user to choose an album via a dropdown list, rather than have to return to the top level each time and navigate back into another category.

I'm no expert with PHP so if anyone can help please shout up.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 11:56:01 pm by GauGau »
All wisdom is contained in The Book Of THoTH

THoTH_2005

• Coppermine novice
  • Be Cool
    • The Book Of THoTH
Re: How to add Album dropdown list, similar to "theme"
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 07:12:25 pm »

Decided to post a solution, albeit not via Code, grab a copy of SiteXpert and get it to spider your installation, it can produce drop downs, navigable customisable menus etc.

http://www.xtreeme.com/sitexpert/

Not the perfect solution if your gallery is constantly changing categories etc, but it suits my purposes for the moment.

All wisdom is contained in The Book Of THoTH
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.