Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Overlapping Menu Buttons  (Read 4834 times)

Wingspar

• Coppermine newbie
Overlapping Menu Buttons
« on: April 06, 2006, 02:35:27 am »

I just upgraded from 1.3.4 to 1.4.4.  The menu buttons at the top overlap, and it is a real trick to get to the logout button.  Takes a lot of experimenting.  I’ve made a link to a screen shot to show what I am talking about, as I could never describe it.  http://i.pbase.com/o4/64/209564/1/58251835.coppermine05.jpg  For example, the Album List button is split.  Some of it being on the button, and some being below.  This is true of all the buttons on top.  This makes the links for “Home”, “My gallery”, “User mode”, “Upload file”, and “Logout” disappear when I try to mouse over them.  I didn’t see this in 1.3.4.  I’m using Firefox 1.5.  It looks fine in IE, but I never use IE except to check on things like this.  How can I fix this to display properly in Firefox?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 06:58:12 am by TranzNDance »
Gary
Will Fly for Food

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Overlapping Menu Buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 06:42:48 am »

post a link to your gallery so we can take a look for ourselves

Wingspar

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Overlapping Menu Buttons
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 02:11:29 am »

Well, I don’t know what happened, but I just went to my gallery and the problems with the roll over buttons isn’t there any more.  Maybe clearing the cache then turning the computer off for the night did the trick.  If it comes back, I’ll come back and post, but for now, I guess it solved itself.   8)
Gary
Will Fly for Food
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.