Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with upload pics  (Read 2981 times)

wboerendans

• Coppermine newbie
Problems with upload pics
« on: March 29, 2006, 04:07:01 pm »

Hello,

I have a Webserver with Windows 2003 with IIS 6, PHP 4.4.2 en MySQL 4.1. On this server I install Coppermine 1.4.4. I make in the directorie cpg144\albums\ a sub-directorie with the name Test. In this map, I have upload pics. Then I want with the option "Batch add files" this pics import in the gallery.

But when I click on "Batch add files", I see this:

please select a directory

There are no folders inside the "albums" folder yet. Make sure to create at least one custom folder within "albums" folder and ftp-upload your files there. You mustn't upload to the "userpics" nor "edit" folders, they are reserved for http uploads and internal purposes. 

Can somebody help me... I don't know the answer....

mini1400

• Coppermine novice
    • Minis & Megaliths
Re: Problems with upload pics
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 05:09:09 pm »

Try turning off the browsable interface - (config > General Settings > Browsable Batch Add Interface) it doesn't work with IIS installs :(

BJ

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 09:41:07 pm »

I have the same problem with CG1.4.4 and PHP 5.1.2. But still I think that's odd because this feature with browsable interface did work fine with CG1.3.5 on IIS6 and PHP 4.something... But this workaround seems to do the trick for now... Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 07:34:15 am »

But still I think that's odd because this feature with browsable interface did work fine with CG1.3.5 on IIS6 and PHP 4.something...
That's of course plainly wrong, as cpg1.3.x didn't have the browsable interface for batch-add. This feature was added in cpg1.4.x, the old cpg1.3.x only did have the "classic" batch-add interface. Saying that the browsable batch-add interface used to work for you on cpg1.3.x is just a lie, or you don't remember correctly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.