Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Authorized user cannot access his albums anylonger !  (Read 3439 times)

FAM

• Coppermine newbie
Authorized user cannot access his albums anylonger !
« on: April 05, 2006, 05:47:02 pm »

Hi,
I have a properly authorized user, who has been able to create albums, upload photos etc...until now. Suddenly he can log on, but cannot access his albums (Cpppermine pretend they don't exist !?! et therefore cannot upload photos anylonger !
What may have gone wrong ?
I, the admin, didn't even visit the Gallery lately, let alone modify any setting. I have checked and everything else looks fine...
Can you help ?  ???
Thanks,
FAM

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Authorized user cannot access his albums anylonger !
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 06:13:25 pm »

please post a link and the user name
maybe that user has deleted his album?

FAM

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 09:50:46 am »

Sorry for the delay in reacting...I was away.
The lonk is:
http://www.lourassado.net/galerie
the user's name is Akira Nakata (I presume that you can bypass his password ?)
He has not deleted anything. On the contrary, he called me because of this sudden lack of access when he wanted to update his albums. And I can perfectly see those albums. But when I try to log as if I were him...I can't do anything either  ???
Thanks for any help.
FAM

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 06:57:25 pm »

[ot]
delete the leftover language files from cpg1.3.x from your lang folder
[/ot]

Not sure what you mean - post a direct link to the personal gallery of http://www.lourassado.net/galerie/profile.php?uid=2

FAM

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 10:08:01 am »

Sorry once again for the delay in reacting to your last post...There is quite bit of time difference between us and I move a lot.

I have a problem to delete any file from CPG as it has been installed by an automatic procedure on my site by my provider (at my request of course). I have unfortunately no access to any CPG file and folders. I don't even see it in my root when I FTP...  What to do ???

And I am not sure what kind of link to my user you want ? Can you please be more specific ?

Would it help if I tried creating another user and gave him the rights to access the other one's (the one who cannot access anylonger ?)

FAM
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.