Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting album alphabetically  (Read 2587 times)

mlduclos

• Coppermine newbie
    • Consciência
Sorting album alphabetically
« on: April 04, 2006, 08:17:35 pm »

Sorry, I have searched for keyword on topic and dont found an appropriated solution.

I have one category in my gallery. This category have hundreds of albuns. Each album is a name of a person. They are sorted alphabetically. But when I add more albuns, the stay on the bottom of the list, and appear in last page of gallery. There's a automatic way to sort the new addedd albuns in alpha ordem? Or I have to manage then one by one clicking on the arrows on the album manager tool? This take so much time, the arrow moves slow, and I have many many albuns.

Thanks in advancend!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 07:59:01 am by GauGau »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

mlduclos

• Coppermine newbie
    • Consciência
Re: Sorting album alphabetically
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 01:47:20 am »

Seems to be exactly what I need. Thanks Stramm for take care  :D

mlduclos

• Coppermine newbie
    • Consciência
Re: Sorting album alphabetically
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 11:56:22 pm »

Hello, I´ve made some changes in the conf to display more albums in index and the alphabetical order isnt working anymore. I already follow the steps on the related threads. I am searching a solution. If someone are able to helo, my Coppermine link is in http://www.consciencia.org/imagens/banco/

Thanks a lot
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.