Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eCard Notification to Sender When Visited  (Read 3642 times)

digitalflash

• Coppermine newbie
eCard Notification to Sender When Visited
« on: April 04, 2006, 03:26:27 pm »

I have a friend who would like me to set up Coppermine for him so that (a) the sender of an eCard will get notification by email when the recipient of their eCard views the eCard on the site (i.e., clicks the link in the eCard and visits the site) or (b) the sender of the eCard will get notification by email if the recipient hasn't viewed the eCard on the site after x number of days. Does Coppermine provide either of these features? Or, if not, has anyone developed a mod for these features?

Nibbler

Re: eCard Notification to Sender When Visited
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 03:28:07 pm »

Not to my knowledge, but should be possible.

digitalflash

• Coppermine newbie
Re: eCard Notification to Sender When Visited
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 03:36:26 pm »

I would imagine the easiest way would be to force Coppermine to construct the link in the ecard with a unique ID for that eCard instance. I haven't worked with Coppermine before, though, so I don't know how easy this would be. That id would have to be linked in the db to the sender so it could perform the proper lookup when the ecard was viewed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.