Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to login  (Read 2740 times)

SYS

• Coppermine newbie
Unable to login
« on: March 31, 2006, 01:30:47 pm »

Submit my user name and password, and it goes to the new screen where i click on continue, so it is assumed that my details were correct, but not admin buttons come up.  It doesnt say Im now logged in, and even after trying to re-log in, it doesnt work.  What do I do???

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Unable to login
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 06:21:33 pm »

link?

SYS

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 06:33:13 am »

Hmmm.  The login only works if I go to my installation email I received and click on the link there; then I can log-in okay.  So thats one problem - not being able to log in through my home page. 

Also, I get what seems to be a common problem here, and even though Ive read the threads, I can make sense of it (sorry).  Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files .  In config panel, I have clicked on Enable Debug mode: "Yes. Everyone".  And get the permanent debug info displayed.

??

SYS

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 06:34:38 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.