Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: paypal hack that works with batch uploads  (Read 3701 times)

pcp20us

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Go the open sources
    • noosaimages.com.au
paypal hack that works with batch uploads
« on: April 07, 2006, 09:57:30 am »

Hello.

I was configureing coopermine with the pay pal hack, which i sort of got working, then to find that you had to individually set a price structure for each picture uploaded ( thats how i understood it and experienced it after doing test upload)

I want to do batch upload and add price strutures to a batch upload or otherwise you need to select each photo and edit the pricing structure.

So i would like to know if this is planned in the future, I would be only to happy to write the mod, but whe i look at php or html its like looking at a scrren of jumbled letters to me !!

I am using another photo gallery open sounrce code, though it seems slow even on testing on an LAN test wewbserver. I am currently trying to embed it into my website and have troubles. And after playing with the 2 i like the feel of coppermine.

Thanks

Pete

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 10:20:52 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: paypal hack that works with batch uploads
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 10:20:39 am »

There are several paypal mods. None of them are part of the coppermine core code. I'm not aware that a dev plans to add paypal hacks to the core, so a batch-add hack that improves one of the paypal hacks doesn't apply as a valid feature imo. Marking this thread as "turned down". However, contributions as hack/mod/plugin would of course be welcome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.