Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Easier way for admin change albmgr JS to solve conflicts with themes.  (Read 4908 times)

tpgames

• Coppermine newbie

Easier way for admin change albmgr JS to solve conflicts with themes. I have 2 solutions: The first is more complicated, but the second, should work and would be a lot less of a headache (from a programmers perspective), and should still work for newbies who don't program.

1) albmgr JS file has mandatory background that highlights in a light blue, making dark theme's text completely unreadable. It would be nice if you could add to the Configurations Panel, a way for us to change the albmgr JS color choices to solve the color conflict issues. This is purely to make things readable. I do understand that this might be quite an undertaking, so I'm not expecting this to come out anytime soon.

2) Alternatively:
You could just put a note under Configurations: Themes
"To change highlight conflicts" see albmgr JS and Search for "Change Color Here" (or some wording).
and in albmgr JS, after the comments that pertain to the areas that cause conflict, add a new comment
"Change Color Here" (or what you said before).

Thanks!  ;D
.ps I LOVE Coppermine and have had no other issues with it. I did try another program, but came back as your program is 100% better then the competition. I'm not just saying this, they were pathetic on so many levels.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

What do you mean with "conflicts"? From your description I guess we just have to change some colors? IMHO the best way would be to let the theme author choose the colors. Honestly, I never used the album manager with a dark theme.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.