Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin tools  (Read 410155 times)

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin t
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2006, 07:14:45 pm »

OK, I finally got it going. I moved the watermark in to the top layer (I originally had it in albums/watermarks/...) and it solved the issue. Now I want to mod the mod. I am running 1.4.9 Should I use picmgmnt.inc.1.4.6.zip ?

new attached file.... picmgmnt.inc.1.4.6.zip is the latest picmgmnt.inc.php file for CPG 1.4.6-1.4.8

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin t
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2006, 07:25:37 pm »

It also might be an invalid watermark image or the wrong path to it

and you may wish to use the picmgmnt.inc.php from the modpack either way

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2006, 07:46:19 pm »

Yes, thanks for bringing up the watermark location as a possible problem. That is why I tried changing it, and it worked.

I'm not too sure if you understood my last question, I want to mod your mod using this other mod of yours, which allows for resizing the watermark based on the size of the image.

It is this mod:

a mod for the mod...
Atm on all images (intermediate and fullsized) the same watermark gets applied. However it may look oversized on the intermediate. Now it's possible to let the watermark mod calculate a reduced watermark size for small images.

and I was wondering which picmgmt.inc.file I should use given that I am running 1.4.9. The picmgmt.inc.1.4.6 or just the picmgmt.inc  ?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2006, 07:51:48 pm »

hehehe... seems you don't want to understand me... use the picmgmnt.inc.php from the modpack.

or, if you do not want to download it, use the 1.4.6 one. The 'old' one without numbering is outdated

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2006, 07:58:08 pm »

Thanks for all your help Stramm. I assure you it isn't that I don't want tu understand you, but I don't know where this mod pack is. I DL a mod pack from the downloads tab, but I don't see any watermarking. It has just dawned on me, do you mean your stramm_mod1.4.10.bridge.1 pack?

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2006, 08:15:58 pm »

yup

download
http://stramm.st.funpic.org/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=1

I tried this link before, and even after signing up, I couldn't access this link.

Thanks for the heads up, I DL the proper file from your modpack. I will install it tonight. Hopefully it will all go well.

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2006, 10:25:47 am »

Hi Stramm,

Everything is working well. Really cool mod! Very functional.

One addition that could be made is the the uploader is given the option of what corner of the picture they would like the watermark applied to. This way, if there is something important in the default corner nothing will be obscured.

Also, if the uploader could rotate the image before it was burned (this one I'm sure would be very difficult.

Cheers!

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2006, 10:20:49 am »

Hi!
If it's not too hard, can you make an option in the config — watermark padding (in pixels)? I think it's important feature ;)

If you want padding around your logo I have found that the easiest way is to include the padding to your logo itself. Make sure that you have transparent space around your logo. I added a very small 1px grey spot in each corner of the transparencey to make sure that the padding actually worked, but you can experiement with the pixels and without them.

pcp20us

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Go the open sources
    • noosaimages.com.au

Hi all

I am trying this water mark. I folloewed stramms instructions. As below. as stated in the orignal post.  I have down this but don't seem to have any watermark options( where does it place the watermark option to do the config.

I must be missing something !!

Pete
Setup:
just apply the following code, replace include/picmgmnt.inc.php with the attached file and run update.php

now have a look at your coppermine config. You'll need to modify the path to the watermark. Preset is a file watermark.png in the coppermine images folder. If that doesn't work for you, use the absolute path to the watermark image

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #170 on: December 09, 2006, 09:35:04 am »

you've modified the file lang/english.php -> you will see the new config settings only when viewing the gallery in english US (or you add the necessary code to the lang file you actually use)

pcp20us

• Go the open sources
    • noosaimages.com.au

Hello

What do you modify the lang/english.php file with. From reading the post i have modified the include/picmgmt.inc.php file, that is the only file in the zip that i downloaded ?? is there am english.php update i am missing

Pete

pcp20us

• Go the open sources
    • noosaimages.com.au

I missed all the other mods to other files. I have done all those but still cannot see the watermark !!

Pete

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #173 on: December 09, 2006, 12:59:43 pm »

you have to do as described in post 1-3 in this thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=29817.msg137993#msg137993

picmgmnt.inc.php you do not modify... you just overwrite the existing one with the one in the archive.

debragrant

• Coppermine frequent poster

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/fhlinux182/h/helendallimore.diva-host.com/user/htdocs/gallery/lang/english.php on line 2076

what have I done wrong? I have updated all the pages (i think)
where does the watermark image have to go and in for .php file for the path to the image go.

debragrant

• Coppermine frequent poster

what have I done wrong? I have updated all the pages (i think)
where does the watermark image have to go and in for .php file for the path to the image go.

sorry error is below when accessing admin tools:

Code: [Select]
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/fhlinux182/h/helendallimore.diva-host.com/user/htdocs/gallery/util.php on line 500

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2006, 04:56:04 pm »

review all changes you have done. Somewhere's a typo etc

pcp20us

• Go the open sources
    • noosaimages.com.au

Nice work Stramm

This watermark works a treat. Can you send me your  php part of your brain, so i can code like a maniac.

Merry Xmas all

Pete

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2007, 01:08:06 pm »

Hi Stramm,

i tried to implement this mod today. Edited all the nescesary files. Made a backup. Uploaded all files. Ran update.php. Placed my own watermark.png into images.

When i know go to Image Watermarking i set the watermark image to Yes. I save the configuration and check the image watermarking settings. It's back to No again. Any idea why ?

Also when i go to admin tools and run the update all sizes it resizes everthing to this size "." (ie as small as a dot).

Running 1.4.10 with an extensive list of plugins (might have something to with it)

Hein

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2007, 09:50:14 pm »

plugins usually can't interfere... I'd say something went wrong when you modified the files. When config settings don't get saved... check if the SQL really got applied
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.