Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin tools  (Read 410203 times)

Toto - BOD

• Coppermine newbie

ok! i`ve done it and it works now! thanks for helping me! keep up the good work!

hyperionx

• Coppermine newbie

Just installed this hack, its a great one! thank you very much!
However, i have noticed a couple of small errors now during batch uploading. First when i open a folder the thumbs on the right does not show and when i upload the pics then the blue OK pic doesnt show on the right. Although the pictures works fine and are uploaded without a hassle this is still a little bit worrying.
So if someone know what this might be please advise me since im not an expert at this :)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin t
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2006, 12:52:45 pm »

from what has changed in the searchnew.php (batch add) I can tell you the 'small errors' you experience have nothing to do with the mod

hyperionx

• Coppermine newbie

alright thanks :), i'll try to look through it but i think i can live with them so. thanks again for a great mod!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin t
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2006, 01:04:54 pm »

sure, no problem at all... you always can seek support on the uploads troubleshooting board. Read the sticky thread and follow the instructions in the docs

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble

you also may want to search the board. I remember others having similar issues but don't remember the reason/ solution (probably memory etc.)

hyperionx

• Coppermine newbie

will do!, thanks :)

Niet

• Coppermine newbie

Works great with 1.4.9. Thanks  a lot  ;D

slausen

• Coppermine regular visitor

Hi-

This mod looks great but when I went to download it from Stramm's site (the modpack) I noticed there were many versions, with the latest version being marked as for CPG 1.4.10. I was just wondering if this latest version of the Stramm mod (with all the latest bugfixes) is backward compatible with previous versions of CPG or do I need to stick with an old version of the mod? I would prefer not to upgrade the entire CPG installation at this time.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2006, 10:45:59 am »

Ask questions related to Stramm's modpack on the modpack support board in the future, as this thread is not dedicated to the modpack, but the watermarking mod only!

To naswer your question: Yes, currently cpg1.4.10 is the most recent coppermine version. Subsequently, the corresponding modpack version is the most recent. In fact, version numbers are always counted upwards, so the highest number will always be the most recent.

If this doesn't answer your question to the full, please do as I suggested above and start a new thread on the proper board.

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice

Hello,

I uploaded this mod and I am having a problem. When I upload a pic I get this message:

The previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.

Then no pic gets uploaded.

Any ideas?

Alternatively, I am getting fed up trying to install this properly ... are there any reliable people who would help me get my album working? I am willing to pay.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2006, 02:22:52 pm »

Without a link and a testuser account it's hard to tell you anything.

Did uploading work on an unmodified CPG?
Did you follow all steps mentioned in the first post?

If you do not want to apply this mod... use the modpack. That's all premodded files. Just replace the original ones with these and basically you're done.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=28367.0

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2006, 03:25:16 pm »

album:

http://www.eastsidefreeride.com/coppermine/index.php

testuser:

simple1
simple2

CPG is unmodified. Follow all instructions. Tried installing a plugin from the mod pack but it didn't work either, and there is no support on the plugin any more ( CPGMark )

I want to apply this mod, I'm just very frustrated at my own inability to pull it off. It is starting to consume more hours than I have, and I am quite certain that there are people out there who could do this way more efficiently than I could.

Any help would be appreciated Stramm.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2006, 03:33:04 pm »

if you have the problems with an unmodified coppermine then you don't have it properly installed. Chmod the necessary folders as mentioned in the docs
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#how
especially the albums folder and its subfolders (edit)

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2006, 03:54:40 pm »

if you have the problems with an unmodified coppermine then you don't have it properly installed. Chmod the necessary folders as mentioned in the docs
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#how
especially the albums folder and its subfolders (edit)

Chmod has been done. I installed it as specified. The problem occured when I cut and pasted the mod lines from this thread. It included irregular blank spaces that gave me errors. So I replaced them and the error messages stoped. However, now the upload process won't work. Don't know why.

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2006, 04:05:19 pm »

before I added this mod everything worked well. The error is with my installation of this mod. If I had a pointer I could probably track this error down. However, I don't know which of the files I edited might influence the board in this way. In otherwords, I do not know where to begin.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2006, 04:11:11 pm »

So I guess somewhere you have not followed the instructions 100%. Where... I can't tell you. It can be nearly everywhere.

It also might be an invalid watermark image or the wrong path to it

As already said... it might be easier to use the modpack.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2006, 04:13:14 pm »

and you may wish to use the picmgmnt.inc.php from the modpack either way

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2006, 05:06:26 pm »

Ok, I just re-installed everything. The Chmod is set right. The file path is correct.

I will play with it a bit more to see what is up, but if I do give up what plugin are you writing about? The CPGmark? Is that my only option? Because if it is I've already had a miserable time with that plugin too.

As always, I appreciate all help.

Cheers!

Bacchus1

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2006, 06:05:45 pm »

The original is getting uploaded and stored in the private folder, however, none of the other versions are being processed. No thumbs, no intermediate and no large. Any ideas?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2006, 06:44:46 pm »

check if you've set an image library that's actually installed on your server (GD2 <-> ImageMagick).

Modpack: it's premodded files that you just upload... read the thread above I've linked to. The modpack contains exactly this mod
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.