Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin tools  (Read 410190 times)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin t
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2006, 12:46:02 pm »

Read the first post in this thread again, especially the part with the setup instructions

Code: [Select]
Setup:
just apply the following code, replace include/picmgmnt.inc.php with the attached file and run update.php

mattocean

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IM working!) + better admin t
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2006, 01:19:35 pm »

Read the first post in this thread again, especially the part with the setup instructions

Setup:
just apply the following code, replace include/picmgmnt.inc.php with the attached file and run update.php

Thanks a lot! It works ;D keep up the good work :)

a question again... the added watermark looks a bit compressed. The lines are a bit too smooth. Any idea why? I using transparent PNG file.

kipper

• Coppermine newbie

Hi I am seriously missing something here about the install. Is the picmgmt.inc.zip a plugin? (it says not a plugin package when tried) and I can not see any detailed install instructions. Please forgive my daft questions while I get my head around coppermine operations (I am a phpBB board admin).

Thank you

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2006, 01:57:27 pm »

a link would help... and of course the image gets recompressed. That's the whole idea of watermarking. You merge two pictures and then you save them as a new image... again with jpg compression. If the watermark is smaller on the intermediate image than expected, than that's a feature (if you applied it)

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=29817.msg143122#msg143122

and what's not clear about
replace include/picmgmnt.inc.php with the attached filethis mod is in the mods board, we're not talking about plugins. picmgmnt.inc.php is a file in the include dir. Replace it with the attached one (unzip first)

oyabun

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2006, 03:22:42 pm »

Hey there,

at first: nice mod, yesterday i installed it, then it worked without problems.

But for now (i installed another mods and a theme) my new uploaded images are not watermarked anymore...

Or did I forget any step after uploading & batch adding the pictures  ???

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2006, 06:42:34 pm »

batch add: make sure you've properly modified searchnew.php (the last step to do)

rbh

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2006, 10:09:40 pm »

good mod.... thanks alot...

i wish the next version of gallery can have it build-in too...

already done

what version will have this mod? i downloaded 1.4.10 and it wasnt there that i saw.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2006, 11:30:22 pm »

oyabun

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2006, 11:48:37 pm »

@Stramm: Yep, I edited the files correct (i hope so). The Mod did already work, so that's what's strange for me ???

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2006, 11:38:27 am »

if it worked before and suddenly stopped after you applied other mods?? then that may be the reason. An url may be helpful, also a testuser account (with the permission to upload). If http upload works but not batch adding, then read this thread and the modpack thread. Has been answered several times (permission problems... chmod to batch add dirs 777, files 666)

khm1972

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.markussens.dk

I have just added the code, replaced the picmgmt.inc file and run update.php. Everything also seems to have been applied correctly when I enter config, but the system will not let me save the entered specifications under "Image watermarking" in Config.

Eg: I have written the full path for my watermark and marked the "Use watermark" button and then I push save to store the changes in Config. Then I get the ususal message that Config has been updated, but when I check "Image Watermarking" in Config again to see if informtion has been stored, it has returned back to default.

I am only using english language if that has any influence. 

Have I done anything wrong in the applying of code - if so witch file do I have to look at?

Thanks
Klaus
www.markussens.dk

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2006, 12:04:00 pm »

if that happens, then the necessary SQL hasn't been aplied and updated properly.
- you haven't applied the code to sql/update.sql or you haven't uploaded the file
- you haven't run update.php (you say you have... do it again and check if the data you added to update.sql gets added)

language doesn't matter...only necessary to see the config settings

oyabun

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2006, 04:10:19 pm »

Thanks, Stramm! The files had permission 777, after I changed it to 666 it worked :o

;)

khm1972

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.markussens.dk
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2006, 08:28:36 pm »

Thanks that did the trick. However I still have a problem to solve so hopefully you can help me with that to. The problem is that now I am only able to upload Images where I have deselected the Watermark option. When I select Watermark image - the upload process ends somewhere at db_input.php and I get a "Lost network connection (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005)" on my Mac and a Zero Sized Reply on PC.

I have posted a question about this earlier since it also was a problem after installing the Modpack on another site of mine. See http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=38020.0. Here you suggest to increase the PHP memory limit but where do I do this? Is it something I am able to do my self of is it a job for my host. Seems like it could be the problem here also.

Thanks
Klaus

if that happens, then the necessary SQL hasn't been aplied and updated properly.
- you haven't applied the code to sql/update.sql or you haven't uploaded the file
- you haven't run update.php (you say you have... do it again and check if the data you added to update.sql gets added)

language doesn't matter...only necessary to see the config settings

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2006, 09:42:08 am »

that's a job for your host to do (php.ini)

Toto - BOD

• Coppermine newbie

First of all Hello and Congratulation for this mod!

After instaling this mod, i encounted a problem with the watermark! It`s not like it should be! Let me give you an exemple because is easyer for me:

This is my watermark:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/toto_bad/logo2-2.jpg
And this is my foto after watermaking it:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/toto_bad/IMG_38711-1.jpg

I didn`t set any transparecy and i tryed 2 diffrent paint programs but the watermark still looks like this! Can anyone help me!?

PS: PLEASE SCUZE MY ENGLISH, IT KIND OF BAD BUT I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2006, 12:38:24 pm »

don't set any value for 'Set color transparent x,y'

Toto - BOD

• Coppermine newbie

I didn`t. that value it 0.

Should I install the MOD again? Can it be an instalation error?

Thanks for the reply!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2006, 02:18:39 pm »

don't set it to '0' set no value at all... as an alternative you could comment out a line in include/picmgmnt.inc.php
imagecolortransparent($logoImage, imagecolorat($logoImage, $CONFIG['watermark_transparency_featherx'], $CONFIG['watermark_transparency_feathery'])); replace with
//imagecolortransparent($logoImage, imagecolorat($logoImage, $CONFIG['watermark_transparency_featherx'], $CONFIG['watermark_transparency_feathery']));

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2006, 02:21:16 pm »

and... use a png as watermark image (as stated in the docs - first post in this thread)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.