Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: blank screens on windows installation - appeared suddenly after a few days  (Read 2666 times)

holyboy

• Coppermine newbie

what could happen to my gallery (1.4.4 version with stramm mod) installed on windows?
gallery worked smoothly, I was able to fully manage it - till yesterday.
today when I try to open any page, I receive blank screens

as I remember, the only change I've done on my computer, was installing SMF 1.1 RC1 forum (using different db, runs ok)
can it be related? I've restarted apache, mysql, cleared browser cookies & server session files - no effect. server is ok - my other pages / php scripts work well.

I've read some topics about blank screens, but none of them explains what is the reason of blank screen issue

win XP+ SP2 (polish language), php 4.3.9, mysql 4.1.12

*NEW*:
I've tried to ad simple echo line to index.php code to find out when script stops working.
I think it's important: BEFORE line 59 echo works, AFTER line 59 stops.
line 59 is:
Code: [Select]
require('include/init.inc.php');
how to fix it?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 11:43:14 pm by holyboy »

tantley

• Coppermine newbie
    • BayouMX

I had a similar problem- check your php.ini file for the 'include_dir' variable - may need a leading period ahead of any other part of the variable. Try inserting '.;' ahead of anything you already have, and reboot the server (don't just restart the www service).

My topic is in the 1.4 install support board...

holyboy

• Coppermine newbie

I have only 'include_path' variable, not 'include_dir', but with leading period already..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.