Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: login.php but nothing  (Read 2936 times)

MasterRuckus

• Coppermine newbie
login.php but nothing
« on: March 30, 2006, 05:13:45 am »

If the computer I am using is running an English version of windows everything works great. I really love the program.

If the computer I am using is running a Korean version of windows (98/XP/2000) you can see the login.php in the address bar but the screen is totally blank. The bar shows that it is done loading but all that is there is a blank white screen. I have tried this on multiple English and Korean computers and it is always the same.

Previously I had it that visitors could view without logging in and the problem was the same so I am sure it has nothing to do with this.

I read that someone else had a similar problem but no one ever answered him. To be clear I am not asking for a Korean version.

Thanks

« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:31:28 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: login.php but nothing
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 07:08:48 am »

if you refer to the thread I have in mind, then I'm dead sure that "nobody answered him" doesn't apply - there has been a lengthy discussion about using an outdated korean language file from cpg1.3.x with cpg1.4.x
Post a link to your site and the thread you refer to. Make sure you don't have outdated language files inside your lang folder.

MasterRuckus

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 03:19:14 pm »

Here is the link to the thread I was talking about.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=27139.0

Here is what the last post was and there is no response to it.

Re: Korean language support problems
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2006, 02:58:32 AM »

The issue is NOT KOREAN ON THE ADMIN PAGE. So it's fine that you've told me several times that it's not supported there but that is not the issue.

The main issue IS that the K admin cannot see the home page. I repeat, the K admin cannot see the home page. That must be the fifth time I've written that. The home page is not the same thing as the admin page.

The only questions I've had about the admin page is that it reports a different setting for the lang, depending on which browser is used to view it. That seems very odd to me. Since there appears to be some bug in coppermine, I'm reporting it on the theory that you coppermine experts might be able to make something out of it.

The question here is one, that is, how to get coppermine to behave in Korean. It would be incredibly stupid if every time I had a question related to that I made a different thread,.

It is cool that it works for you but like I said, getting the home page to work for the site admin is the goal. I do appreciate that you are trying to help.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 04:09:52 AM by Noodnik »

This is my issue;

Again, I do not need nor want anything on my site to be in Korean. The problem is that when a computer has a Korean version of Windows all that shows up is a blank white screen.

Here is the link to my site but I am sure it will come up fine for you unless you are running a Korean version of Windows. http://www.lancebarton.com/photos/login.php

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 03:24:17 pm »

If you don't need Korean on your site then delete the Korean lang file.

MasterRuckus

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 03:38:40 pm »

Looks like that worked.

I tested it on the only Korean computer I have at my access right now. I will continue to test it on other machines over the next week and if I find I problem I will come back for your help.

Thanks so much for the help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.