Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help? Configuring "index.php"  (Read 2894 times)

stealthpaws

• Coppermine newbie
    • Saorsa Studio of Beads
Help? Configuring "index.php"
« on: March 30, 2006, 07:24:22 am »

I am NOT code writer, which is why I was searching for a simple gallery program.  That being said, I have searched every piece of documentation I can find to try to find out how to do some very simple things on the index page.  1:  I'd like only one row of thumbnails in the Random Files and Last Additions sections...actually, I could do without the Random entirely.
2.  There is a file called anycontent.php.  I assume it has to be called from the index page.  It says I can enable that from "Admin".  I'll be broiled and burned if I can find anything anywhere to turn that "on", and it isn't present in my page.  Please be patient with my lack of knowledge- I've searched this site, and all the documentation for the past 7 hours or so trying NOT to come here and look stupid...but oh well.  Here I am.   My page is http://www.stealthpaws.com/coppermine/index.php.
Thank you. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:37:10 am by GauGau »
"Meow" pretty much sums it up.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

stealthpaws

• Coppermine newbie
    • Saorsa Studio of Beads
Re: Help? Configuring "index.php"
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 09:34:21 am »

Got it.  Good thing it didn't have any fangs, huh?  Thanks-  Got it all set up for the time being.  Have a look if you care to...
Best to ya-
Paws
"Meow" pretty much sums it up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.636 seconds with 20 queries.