Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: array of album ids from meta albums  (Read 2755 times)

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
array of album ids from meta albums
« on: May 07, 2006, 07:49:46 pm »

Is it possible to get the album ids of the pictures in meta albums, like lastalb or lastcom? I've looked in thumbnails.php, tried using $meta_album_set, $META_ALBUM_SET, $ALBUM_SET, $album_set_array, $ALBUM_SET. The functions, get_meta_album_set and get_meta_album_set_data had potential, but then they required cat info.

My goal is to show only the pertinent items in the map below the thumbnails, like here: http://takethu.com/thumbnails.php?album=lastup instead of all the gallery items with coordinate values. Preferably, it would show the markers for items on the page, but if the best is for all items in the meta album, that's fine, too.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 06:52:50 pm by TranzNDance »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: array of album ids from meta albums
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 10:17:45 pm »

By the way, I'm using the unwanted metas plugin, and it seems to do something with $META_ALBUM_SET and $ALBUM_SET. I echoed their values but got blanks. I'll see what happens if I disable the plugin.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 10:23:46 pm »

That didn't help. The variables were still empty.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 06:52:36 pm »

Nevermind. I ended up just adapting the queries from the cases for the meta albums in functions.inc.php. The "solution" shows all results for the meta album, rather than those on the page, but that's fine for now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.