Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: critical error during downgrading my version from 1.4.x to 1.3.3  (Read 4310 times)

b4uphotos

• Translator
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • B4U India

I was using version 1.4.x and have made some changes in template.html in "Classsic" theme.

Now, I have downgraded my version from 1.4.x to 1.3.3 and have re uploaded a fresh classic theme on to the server.

Now i have deleted all the files of 1.4.x themes and thenits a fresh theme folder for the coppermine site.

Now the problem is this that the changes in template.html i made prev. in 1.4.4 version are still coming while i have deleted the old theme folder !!

here is the page where you can see some errors are coming also !

http://www.b4uphotos.com/

Please help me out of this problem !!!

I am unable to understand the problem that the files are not there of the old theme then how is it possible !!!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 07:57:05 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

b4uphotos

• Translator
    • B4U India
Re: critical error during downgrading my version from 1.4.x to 1.3.3
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 01:05:29 pm »

Thanks!!!

Now one problem is still there on the site www.b4uphotos.com is this that in fotter of the site there are 3 no. of error coming and below these three errrors whole of the site is coming again with a error in a rectangle "There was an error while processing a database query"

Please help me !!!!

:(

The 3 errors which are coming in fotter are as follows:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/b4uphoto/public_html/index.php:751) in /home/b4uphoto/public_html/themes/classic/theme.php on line 810

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/b4uphoto/public_html/index.php:751) in /home/b4uphoto/public_html/themes/classic/theme.php on line 811

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/b4uphoto/public_html/index.php:751) in /home/b4uphoto/public_html/include/functions.inc.php on line 51

b4uphotos

• Translator
    • B4U India
Re: critical error during downgrading my version from 1.4.x to 1.3.3
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 04:43:42 am »

Thanks!!!

Now one problem is still there on the site www.b4uphotos.com is this that in fotter of the site there are 3 no. of error coming and below these three errrors whole of the site is coming again with a error in a rectangle "There was an error while processing a database query"

Please help me !!!!

:(

The 3 errors which are coming in fotter are as follows:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/b4uphoto/public_html/index.php:751) in /home/b4uphoto/public_html/themes/classic/theme.php on line 810

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/b4uphoto/public_html/index.php:751) in /home/b4uphoto/public_html/themes/classic/theme.php on line 811

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/b4uphoto/public_html/index.php:751) in /home/b4uphoto/public_html/include/functions.inc.php on line 51

Thanks to you all !!!!

I solved this problem now and i got the instructions to solve the problem from http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24788.0 thread that was also having similar problem and solution.

And thanks to you all and i am sorry to make an another thread for the similar problem! !!!

Thanks visitors thanks metas/admins and support persons!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.