Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin Mode Unstable  (Read 3418 times)

vlrevolution

• Coppermine newbie
Admin Mode Unstable
« on: March 27, 2006, 04:08:08 am »

EDIT: Nevermind about this one. I was using phpbb 2.0.17 and I decided to upgrade. I think this solved the problem.

I used "unstable" for lack of a better word. It seems that I'm having trouble with my admin account in CPG. I have my login saved in Firefox, so whenever I go to my gallery page, I remain logged into my account. However, whenever I open my browser and go to my page for the first time, my CPG doesn't recognize my account as an administrator, but rather as a regular user with no option to go into admin mode, and the only options given to me are "Create/Edit My Albums", "View My Profile", etc... But whenever I logout completely and log back in, my admin status is restored. I know this is an issue that is not as urgent as some of the others on this board, but it is an inconvenience that I would like to solve, so if anyone has any ideas, I would be happy to hear them. Thanks!

I don't know if this info will be useful or not, but I'll post it anyway...
My bridge info:
Forum URL:      http://www.thesplashlanding.com/forums
Relative path to your BBS's config file:    ../../forums/
Use post-based groups?:    1
Cookie prefix:    phpbb2mysql

My gallery URL:
http://gallery.thesplashlanding.com

Test Account:
ID: test
Password: test

*EDIT* added test account info. issue resolved.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 10:32:39 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.