Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "File could not be placed in the album"  (Read 3465 times)

jeng2000

• Coppermine newbie
"File could not be placed in the album"
« on: March 27, 2006, 03:17:01 am »

???Hi, I've installed Coppermine 1.4.2 on my personal website. My web host has Fantasio auto installation which offers many programs like discussion board, shopping cart and photogallery for auto install. That means with few clicks I could select any of these and install on my web site without the usual installation configuration. I've looked at all the file permissions after installation, all are 755.

After I uploaded a pic, Coppermine asked me to select an album to place the pic in, so I selected an album and click continue, the message I got is "the previous file could not the placed."

/upload.php
Notice line 2181: Undefined index: user1
Notice line 2182: Undefined index: user2
Notice line 2183: Undefined index: user3
Notice line 2184: Undefined index: user4
/include/picmgmt.inc.php
Notice line 205: Undefined index: OS
Warning line 225: unlink(albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Water_lilies.jpg): No such file or directory

My site for the coppermine gallary is:
http://teacher.home3535.us/PhotoGallery

I've turned on the "debug" mode. Can you go to my site, register and try to upload a pic so you can see what the problem is?
Thanks,
Jean

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: "File could not be placed in the album"
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 06:53:58 am »

We definitely won't go through registration just to be able to help you. Upgrade to the most recent cpg1.4.4, fantastico installs are buggy and not recommended. Then do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.