Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: recreating thumbs  (Read 2561 times)

seppo

• Coppermine newbie
recreating thumbs
« on: March 26, 2006, 07:42:29 pm »

For some odd reason I thought that when I batch add files, the script makes copies of pictures to some other directory while also creating thumbnails. Therefore, when preparing to add new piucs to new album, I deleted (FTP) the "upload" directory, which I used to uploiad files and then to batch add. As expected, I lost all the pictures for previous gallery it was used. Stupid me. After this stupid move I though that could it somehow be possible to re-create the thumbs in such a case - I can reupload the original pictures to same directory, but then I am still missing the thumbnails and other calculated version of images. Or to avoid re-entering all the titles and descriptions, to CVS-save the texts, and after re-adding images, to load that textual data onto them (as filenames being same, this could work..)

When somebody answers to this, my problem should already being solved since I am now recreating the whole album from beginning. But just for curiosity and if I come up again with similar situation, is there a way to re create thumbs, or to export-import all the textual data attached to pictures?

Nibbler

Re: recreating thumbs
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 08:41:15 pm »

Rebuilding thumbnails and intermediate pics is an option in admin tools.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.