Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: added Theme - FATAL error  (Read 4089 times)

activebiz

• Coppermine newbie
added Theme - FATAL error
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:24:58 pm »

No clue why - have just brand new installed Coppermine, version 1.3.2 is on the server [comes with hosting].

Of course install went just fine, everything is OK, until I select a Theme in the configuration. Have only the default themes and added one that I downloaded [Theme = Transmission"].
I select the 'transmission' theme, save the config, get a 'configuration successfully saved' - the moment I go anywhere from that window, I get Fatal errors for every page.
I uninstalled the entire thing, did it all over again - same problem.

But have no problem with the "Default" theme, which of course is ugly. None of the others suit my site either, the one that I want is the Transmission Theme.

Is it possible that this Theme only works for the latest version of coppermine?
This is the error I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader() in /home/marsart/public_html/cpm/index.php on line 680
 ???
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 05:26:18 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: added Theme - FATAL error
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 06:55:22 am »

when using cpg1.3.x, you mustn't use themes that were made for cpg1.4.x. Use the transmission theme for cpg1.3.x: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/coppermine/cpg1.3.x_theme_transmission.zip?download
Also upgrade at least to cpg1.3.5 (the most recent release of the cpg1.3.x series) or even better to cpg1.4.4 (in that case you can use the transmission theme for cpg1.4.x that you appear to be trying to use.
Don't trust pre-installed version or cpanle installs - they are outdated and known to cause issues.

activebiz

• Coppermine newbie
Re: added Theme - FATAL error
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 03:25:18 pm »

8) Thanks so much.

Simply deleted initial installation and did a fresh install with the latest version. Everything looks beautiful. The Transmission template totally matches our new website. Ergo - LOL - no template work.
Again, thanks for the advise.

michele
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.