Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Still Can't Login.. Says Welcome, then Sends Me Back To Login  (Read 5010 times)

jwig

• Coppermine newbie

Hi.  I can't login to my password protected gallery.  Someone else with this problem solved it by deleting cookies. I deleted cookies, but still can't login.  Here's what happens:

I log in.  It says welcome with a button to continue.  I click continue.  It sends me to the login screen.  Any link clicked other than continue" (such as view last comments) also sends me back to the login screen.  If I do nothing and just let it sit there, then after about 10 seconds it sends me back to the login screen.  Please help.  This happens both with the admin and a generic user password I created.  Weird thing is, I was on someone else's computer yesterday and was able to get in fine.

Thanks in advance,

J

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Still Can't Login.. Says Welcome, then Sends Me Back To Login
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 09:20:59 am »

If the login doesn't stick on your machine, but it is working on someone else's machine, then there must be something on your box that interferes with the cookie. Review your browser's cookie settings (make sure it accepts cookies issued from your domain), and temporarily disable stuff like "Norton Internet Security" (which is a crappy, resource-eating monster app that only gives end users a false sense of safety and causes more harm than it does good for you imo).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.