Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme "Fiblack3D" for cpg1.4.x  (Read 8735 times)

jfattizzi

• Coppermine newbie
Theme "Fiblack3D" for cpg1.4.x
« on: March 22, 2006, 02:16:59 am »

Okay. I really want to use Coppermine, because it is the best photo gallery out there.  But I use PhpBB and the FI Black 3d theme.  I found the same theme for coppermine, but it is for version 1.3 only.  I spent the last several hours trying to upgrade it to the 1.44 version of copermine themes, but have no luck.

Does anyone have that theme already updated? if so, can you please provide a link.  If not, can someone help me out

[edit GauGau]
renamed thread from "Please help me with converting a theme" to "Theme "Fiblack3D" for cpg1.4.x"
[/edit]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 09:13:54 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Please help me with converting a theme
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 09:11:48 am »

The Fiblack3d theme doesn't differ very much from the classic theme, so you can savely copy themes/classic/theme.php from the cpg1.4.x package into themes/fiblack3d/ (replacing the theme.php that comes with your old theme).

It was much harder to make the template.html work and be standards-compliant, as there has been a load of improper nesting and illegal tags. Anyway, I think I sorted it:

Demo - Download

jfattizzi

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Theme "Fiblack3D" for cpg1.4.x
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 11:38:25 am »

This is great, thank you.  the only thing missing is the folder.gif images from the main cpg page.  There should be icons (folder.gif) and rows that look 3dish on the main categories page. 

How can I get that to work?

Also, I want to change the sys menu and sub menu's, but they are not listed.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 02:25:00 pm by jfattizzi »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 10:41:01 am »

Will have too look into the folder icon thingy. You change the menu as with all other themes, just as if you were using the classic theme. Please review the corresponding sticky threads on the cpg1.4 themes/skins/templates board for this issue, it doesn't belong into this thread. If you can't find an answer there, please start a new thread (as we have a "one issue per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up).

jfattizzi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 05:33:50 pm »

Thank You very much for the help.  Will you still look into added the folder.gif? or should I post another messsage elsewhere for that?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 07:51:17 am »

Will have too look into the folder icon thingy.
I said I will.

Added folder icon to package and demo - use links above.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 08:08:33 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.