Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having user albums display on main page  (Read 2421 times)

Kstock

• Coppermine newbie
Having user albums display on main page
« on: March 17, 2006, 05:54:03 pm »

I have cpg1.4.4.  My site has alot of user galleries on it and I would like to have them displayed on the main page instead of having to click the "user galleries" from the main page.  Does anyone have a mod for this?  I did a search in the forums here, and  found mods to do what I want,  but they were for older versions.  Any help would be appreciated.    Thanks in advance.

COS@RIN

• Coppermine novice
    • Cosarin Internet
Re: Having user albums display on main page
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 12:27:12 am »

One sugestion might be to set up a simple redirect on the page after 0 seconds to the same url that the user galleries link takes you. Then when returning to index.php, it will send the user instantly to the url showing the galleries you want.

Thats one simple method, but it might not be what you want.

cheers

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Having user albums display on main page
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 07:55:08 am »

There's a hack for cpg1.3.x posted on the mods board that you might want to look into - maybe you can make it work for cpg1.4.x as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.