Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seditio Bridge Support  (Read 7252 times)

madmanmostafa

• Coppermine newbie
    • skTest
Seditio Bridge Support
« on: March 19, 2006, 08:21:22 pm »

Hmm, I took the bridge that was made for LDU and converted everything so it would work for Seditio, which is just LDU 100, the newest version.
What my question is, why I cannot get the admin panel to work up, after spending a while on it, I got everything but that to work. 

Code: [Select]
$USER_DATA['has_admin_access'] = ($USER_DATA['user_maingrp'] >= ADMIN_LEVEL) ? 1 : 0;
$USER_DATA['can_see_all_albums'] = $USER_DATA['has_admin_access'];

I think it has something to do with that, the user_maingrp is just the table where the group levels are.  So what is the 1 : 0 mean, because if I change the 0 to a number higher than 1, then everyone gets admin, and also what is the "has_admin_access" and "can_see_all_albums" other than what the names say.  like where did those originate from. 
If you can't really help me with this, I may just see if I can make it work for 144 or whatever the newest one is.  But yeah if you can help me out with that, I would be most appreciative.

The site is www.sktest.org
Username and pass is test:test
hmm, you need to click the Remember me thing on the site when logging in, also it is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, otherwise it looks like crap in IE for some reason
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 05:25:45 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Seditio Bridge Support
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 11:27:19 pm »

LDU bridge is a user contribution, we don't know it. There's no LDU bridge for cpg1.4.4 afaik.

madmanmostafa

• Coppermine newbie
    • skTest
Re: Seditio Bridge Support
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 01:27:09 am »

the mybb is closest to the seditio code, I think I may just use that, unless I can get mine working.  however I would rather get the 135 working since the code seems easier
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.