Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong links from thumbnails from Top Rated link in v.1.3.3  (Read 5592 times)

pgrzegorc

• Coppermine novice
Wrong links from thumbnails from Top Rated link in v.1.3.3
« on: March 28, 2006, 11:56:44 pm »

I've used CPG v.1.3.3 and I can't to make upgrade to higher version (AFAIK on the version 1.3.4 this issue is working well) of coppermine because of I have a lot of hacks on this version which working properly for me. (apart from one issue)

My problem:
When I click on the link: Top Rated I have thumbnails which is the most rated and that is fine but when I click on the thunbnails on this section ( Top Rated ) I got wrong pictures, means thumbnails is not properly connected to the right pictures (some kind of shift but this shift is not obvious because once is shift by 3 pictures , other thumbainl by twice - I can't see any resolution for it :-()

But in other section like: The most commented, The most visible thumbnails and pictures are working well.

What is going on?
Has anybody knows?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Wrong links from thumbnails from Top Rated link in v.1.3.3
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 08:40:04 am »

one of the bugs that existed in the outdated version you're using that has been fixed in the more recent versions. It's a drawback of modifying core codes: updating gets hard to impossible. If updating is not an option for you, then browse the bugs board for cpg1.3.x, try to find the report of the issue you have. Maybe it contains a hotfix.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.