Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Specifying only one dimension of reduced pictures on album batch edit.  (Read 3029 times)

xsportseeker

• Coppermine novice
    • Aoi Sora Forum

It's-a-me again, with one more suggestion!

(don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying Coppermine A LOT! And that's exactly why I'm suggesting this many improvements... XD)
I did some batch uploading of flash files today, and had some problems on the image display (more details here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=29289.0)

After batch uploading, I had to edit the descriptions, so I entered that batch edit images per-album (very practical).
There, to each file, the first atribute you can change is width and heigh.

My suggestion is to make this exactly like config panel does to reduced pictures: You give only one number or dimension, and that will be the size of the greatest (max) dimension.
This avoids blank unused spaces on the image display, as the frame will fit to the picture, using the number you gave to the max dimension, and fitting whatever the minimum dimension is.

That's it!
Anyways, you know, those are just suggestions for a future version, when you have the time to do those changes. Coppermine is already great the way it is! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.