Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: publishing wizard problem  (Read 3413 times)

Monaro427

• Coppermine newbie
publishing wizard problem
« on: March 18, 2006, 12:30:48 pm »

Hi, I use the MS publishing wizard. I have two things that dont work quite right.

1. I need to log in to coppermine using internet explorer and the 'remember me' option before I can use it. The option to use a username and password does not work.

2. When I upload pictures and want to chose a new album name, everything appears to be working normal, but even though the album seems to be created, the pictures do not actually get uploaded (even though the wizard indicated that they are uploading). When I run it a second time and chose the created album from the list, it works.

I use Coppermine 1.4.4 with phpBB integration. Thx.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Monaro427

• Coppermine newbie
Re: publishing wizard problem
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 10:54:21 am »

I have seen that other users have brought up the first issue.

I would like to know if other users get the same issue or wether it is unique to my setup.

I am not happy with providing a url or username in a public forum as it's a private board, but I am happy to send you a private message with details if necessary.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.