Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gallery Error...  (Read 2528 times)

SweetNSassyRobin

• Coppermine newbie
Gallery Error...
« on: May 05, 2006, 08:23:07 pm »

Hi guys...

I havent touched my gallery in days, no changes to the template, etc. However this morning it's been pointed out to me that when you visit my site's gallery there is an error. I can see from the error that there is something up with the template but I dont know what happened. If someone could take a look at the error displayed for me here and give me some input I would be VERY appreciative:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/gallery/

I really have no idea where to start looking for this problem so I am really hoping you guys can help. As I said, I havent changed ANYTHING regarding the template since our gallery was set up in February and no one has access to the server but me. Is this a hacking issue or a bug? Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Take care,
Robin

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Gallery Error...
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 02:00:57 am »

I don't see an error right now.  If you have solved your problem, you should say so in this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.