Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch add - files not visible  (Read 2889 times)

paulcobb

• Coppermine newbie
Batch add - files not visible
« on: March 15, 2006, 01:27:07 pm »

HI,
I am batch adding files.
The files exist in a directory on the server, but when I go to add them all to a new album not all files are 'ticked'.  The remaining files are flagged as already in the database. When the gallery is viewed thease flagged files are not visible.
This maybe caused by me deleting the files at one point by FTP then re-ftping.  I think the database is out of step with the current position.  Is there any way to rectify the situation?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch add - files not visible
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 07:45:39 am »

1) In the future, don't delete files directly from the file system (using your FTP app) once they exist in coppermine's database
2) To fix this issue, go through coppermine's pictures table in the database and remove the surplus ghost entries there (using phpMyAdmin or similar)

DadGum

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 05:44:24 pm »

This is very similar to the problem I have having but on the insert page, all I get are broken images and there are no ghost images in mysql. I have even created a new Album, uploaded new pictures via FTP and went through the entire process again but still I get broken images, and not files are added to the Album.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 11:17:46 pm »

not similar, but totally different and not related. Start your own thread after having read http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
I just read your thread - you already have one, so don't cross-post!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.