Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: XP publishing wizard problems  (Read 3558 times)

hsitech

• Coppermine newbie
Re: XP publishing wizard problems
« on: March 15, 2006, 07:32:12 am »

Okay so where can I post this question, I desided since my host preinstalled coppermine, That I would remove and reinstall myself, so now i am no longer on 1.3.2 But I am on 1.4.4 username is test password is 1234 http://photos.valentinepro.net is where coppermine is, http://www.valentinepro.net/files/cpg_pub_wizard.reg is the file i used to use the publishing wizard

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 07:44:28 am »

Split from unrelated thread.
Loging in on your page with username "test" and password "1234" doesn't work for me. Make sure that your test user account actually works.

hsitech

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 07:47:09 am »

okay, that account is working, activation email took a bit to long to get. I logged in myself to test i figured i ran out of quota space so i made it 99999 and i still can only upload 6 pictures and no more

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

hsitech

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 08:12:06 am »

okay i believe now it is a quota issue, it says its 1024KB, how do i expand this i thought i did in the config but i guess its for file size, not users space, Files and thumbnails settings -> Max size for uploaded files (KB) -> 99999 is what I did... where is the correct location to fix this? as I need to be able to have each user be able to upload hundreds of megs

hsitech

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 08:53:44 am »

I found the number 1024 stored in SQL and edited it to be 1 gig... uploads perfectly fine now but where can i do this with out having to login to my database and manually edit it?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.