Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Galleries - A suggestion for the next release  (Read 2944 times)

Jammy_Stuff

• Coppermine newbie
User Galleries - A suggestion for the next release
« on: March 14, 2006, 08:01:54 pm »

While I was setting up my gallery, I went through hell trying to work out where the little bar is that lets you make your own album. I evtually realised it doesn't appear on the admin account when in user mode. Could you add this in the next release? Or is it just the theme that I'm using?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 06:48:03 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: User Galleries - A suggestion for the next release
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 06:47:44 am »

never go to user mode if you don't know what it's meant for. The user mode switch is just meant to hide the admin controls, that's all. When the admin controls are hidden, the button to create an album of course is hidden as well. User mode is meant to be used during the design pase of a new theme, to quickly show the admin how the theme looks like for users. It is not meant to permanently stay in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.