Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: javascript:; as target in next en previous image  (Read 2554 times)

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
javascript:; as target in next en previous image
« on: March 14, 2006, 01:37:08 am »

I was just wondering what the initial intention was of the developers of using the target "url" javascript:; as target when the picture is at the start or end of an album.

I allready was wondering this for the 1.3x versions but didn't mention it since thats "oldschool stuff " :P But since I also see that in the 1.4x versions I assume this serves a purpose or deeper thought, or is this only used for preventing any action being performed, for instance if you would leave it blank it would redirect to the root.

My main concern is that well to be honest I'm not a big fan of javascript and think it can be done nicer by just disableing the link instead of a clickable "no action" cover up.

My vision is always don't cure the output, but attack the source.

Just my 2 cents, but since it annoyed me I will try to think of a solution but any suggestions are always welcome :)
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.